Pages

Friday 26 November 2010

Graduation Bucket List

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” 
Theodore Roosevelt


I've been living in Bangor for nearly two and a half years now, and it occurred to me recently that I haven't made the most of my time here. The fact that I'm (hopefully) going to graduate in July has made me panic a little bit and think 'must.have.fun' before we all leave.


So during dinner the other night, Amie, Tasha and I decided to come up with a 'Graduation Bucket List', full of fun and interesting things to do (if that's possible in Bangor?!) before we graduate. I 'borrowed' the idea from my mum, who's in the process of making a '40 things to do before 40' list. Whilst writing it, we decided that along with the group list of things to do together, we should also have a set of personal goals that we have to achieve too. We've set up a group blog so that we can keep track of the main list, which can be found here...
 http://canwedoitall.wordpress.com/
and we've also set up our own personal blogs to keep track of our own personal ones (I thought I might as well just use this one!)



So over the next few days, I'm going to be thinking of personal goals to add to my list. So far, I have one thing on my list, haha!
  • Be an extra in a BEDS play. 
Clearly, I am yet to be inspired! If anyone has any good ideas, feel free to comment and let me know! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment