Pages

Saturday 5 March 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge: Day Ten

Day Ten: A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with


Tish Tash Tosh

Although I have to admit that I don't do many '****** up things', (seeing as my idea of making the most of being home alone tonight is blasting my music and cleaning the flat...), but Tasha is definitely the person I have the most fun with when we're drunk! 

We have many games we like to play when we're out...pinchy bum and chat up line challenge are probably the best. Pinchy bum has actually got us in trouble a couple of times! I think one of the best nights out I've ever had is Halloween 2009, when we went out on our own and played an EPIC game of pinchy bum, that ended up in us being chased around Time (R.I.P) by a weird foreign guy. 

If you don't know the rules of pinchy bum, you basically stand in a big crowd, pinch somebody's bum, and then carry on with your conversation. It works best if there's two guys stood back to back...very funny reactions! The aim is to see how long you can get away with pinching the same person's bum without being caught :D 

Anyway so yeah, that's Tasha, my fave drinking partner <3 *Cough* GAY *Cough* I did actually try to find a picture of us playing a game, but I couldn't. There are MANY drunken pictures of us, but I didn't want to hurt anybody's eyes. Anyway...laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment