Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Funny Things My Brother Said #3

Playing Mario Kart:
C: Oooooh...nearly fell off then! But guess what? I was hanging to the...EDGE...OF GLORY!

While I was saying goodnight to him in his room:
C: I'll miss you.
Me: What?!
C: I'll miss you, when you go into your room! We're hanging out now, but then you'll go back into your room and leave me all alone in here. I'll miss you, that's all I'm saying. 

Doodling:
C: I'm an artist. I'm being expressive. 
Me: Uhuh.
C: I know what expressive is too. It's when you let out all of your emotions and feelings onto the paper. 
Me: That's right.
C: Here, tell me what you see in this picture...

Eating the cakes we made: 
Me: The marshmallows were a great idea.
C: Yeah, that was totally my idea. 

C: I'm not going to my dad's tomorrow. I want to go to granny and granddad's. 
Me: How come?
C: I just miss them! I want to spend time with them, ok? I've hardly seen them lately. 

On the phone to mum:
C: OK mum, what's your point?!
*listens to mum*
C: I know, you already told me that! *Rolls his eyes at me* 

Sat watching TV
C: I managed to find a John Lewis advert that wasn't cut down. Are you jealous?
later on...
C: Laura! Come here, there's something you have to see!
Me: What is it? 
C: I can't tell you, it'll ruin the surprise!
I go downstairs. He presses play on the TV remote, the Coke Christmas ad plays.
C: There you go, you've finally seen it. You can be excited for Christmas now!

He's cheeky but you can't help but love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment